Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2017

“My Mother”

  
             “My Mother”
                       

                       When my siblings and I were little kids, my Mother did everything for us. She worked hard for us and saved money to build our own house. She didn’t let a mosquito bite us; she bought lots of clothes; cooked our food, washed our clothes and got a nanny to take care of us when she’s at work. She did everything to give us a happy life.
                        Times, days, months and years passed, we are all grown up and our mother still does everything. But I don’t think I did anything or something to make her happy or proud. Times, days, months, years passed and the little kids are now grown without noticing that their mother is growing old too. Now, she needs us. Even if she didn’t say so, I know she needs me. She needs us! She needs these little kids years ago to take care for her now.

                        All she wants is a good and happy future for us. A happy life is the near future. That’s a wish of all mothers in the earth, to give a better life to their children and to fulfill the love that each other needs. The love she gives is so priceless. My mother is the only person that I can’t replace with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment