Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

My Bucket List

     My Bucket List

Treat my Mother a Massage.
Have a part time job on vacation.
Save Money.
Join on PAWS Group.
Join on Charity Organization.
Adopt Abandoned Dogs/Cat.
Buy a oven.
Bake a cake.
Go on a Road trip with friends.
Travel around the world.
Introduce Nikki to my parents.
Buy lots of clothes with my own money.
Learn to drive a car.
Eat on a Korean Restaurant.
Write a story on wattpad.
Go at Korea.

     I Have lot's of thing want to do in my life. But the MOST thing I want to DO for now Is:




Introduce Nikki to my parents
                         <3










Treat my mother a massage






















SAVE Money




                          Hoping I Can do this!

1 comment:

  1. There are things in your list that you can definitely do now, like giving your mom a massage and introducing her to your parents. With the rest, you can definitely do all of those if you do your best and let God do the rest, because God gives mercy to those who help themselves. ;)

    ReplyDelete