Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Cooking Eggplant Patty Tutorial

Cooking Eggplant Patty  Tutorial


Hi there! since cooking is my passion I want to teach you how to cook my recipe.
Eggplant Patty!! Are you Interested where Eggplant patty comes from? here's the story.I'm a Veggie lover so one day I'm was thinking what recipe will fit in eggplant since our lunch and dinner rotate in just one thing on "BABOY", i'm just thinking what if i experiment another cuisine? i just get some ingredients to our Veg. stall and start mixing and mixing all the ingredients together. when i fry my Experiment and make my mother try it, she ask me "what this?,Burger patty?Delicious" Like OhMyGod! my experiment is successful!


       EGGPLANT PATTY


Ingredients:

Eggplant, sliced
3-4 pcs of egg
1 cup flour
2 medium size onion red,chopped
½ tps salt
½ tps powder pepper

Oil

Preparation:

1.Boil the eggplant for 15 minutes until cooked, remove it in stove and transfer in neat bowl. Set aside and let it cool







2.When the boiled eggplant cool, 
mash it and put the salt,pepper,egg,flour and 
onion mix until its thicken.








3.Deep fry until its golden brown.









4. Serve with Ketchup.








               Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. It looks scrumptious! I will definitely do this recipe! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete